Sunday 14 February 2010

Lucky Friday 13th


Myself and H2B bought a place together on Friday 13th Novemeber. In the early hours of the morning, before we moved into our new place - a proposal was the last thing I was expecting, but that is when it came!
I choose my own engagement ring, a platinum gold ring with a small princess cut diamond. I'm not a huge jewellery person so I'm delighted with this dainty ring.
Living in the North East of England, I'm orignally from Ireland and my other half is originally from Pakistan, but brought up in Glasgow. We have booked the Sherbrooke Castle Hotel for our ceremony and reception - Easter Sunday 24th April. We will also be having a muslim wedding blessing - Nikah. This means two celebrations, two wedding dresses, two weddings - how lucky is that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment